Date Posted: November 9th, 2016
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Role: Coxcom Inc – Business Development Representative
Coxcom Inc (www.coxcominc.com) is a market leader in the deployment of technology solutions in structured cabling, digital signage and audio, for local and national clients. This role is based out of our Mississauga Office and reports to the Vice President of Business Development.
The Business Development Representative is a new position with a primary emphasis on structured cabling as a core offering. Secondary emphasis is on working with the sales teams on internal process activities such as quoting, prospecting, and marketing for digital signage opportunities. As Business Development Representative, you’ll be expected to sell structured cabling and digital signage hardware and services into existing accounts, as well as establishing new accounts and opportunities.
- Persistent pursuit of new sales/business opportunities within and outside client base to achieve revenue targets.
- Collaborate with sales team members to prepare proposals/quotes/SOW to prospective customers
- Answer questions from customers and prospects about the capabilities of Coxcom Inc and the value we bring to their organization.
- Serve as the first line of contact with structured cabling customers and maintain records of all account activity within sales database.
- Participate in sales & business reviews as well as provide reports on funnel activity.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Some travel in Canada and the US will be required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience including a demonstrated track record of success selling structured cabling hardware and services. Digital signage experience is considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education/training is considered an asset
- Experience in developing, managing and closing complex sales opportunities with sales team in large multi-level accounts
- Must have vehicle and drivers licence.
Please submit your resume in confidence to David Spence at firstname.lastname@example.org